No Refund Policy
FitAir and FitAir accessories are Non-refundable due to masks and filtering systems being personal use items. Please consider carefully before purchasing.
Free your air of allergens, smoke, and viruses with the best ultralight air solution anywhere you go.
“Once 80% of the population wears a mask, the outbreak can be stopped immediately.”
——2019 Study Published in the U.S. National Library of Medicine
- LIVE HEALTHIER: Designed to help you breathe better and live healthier during your daily lifestyle routine. Whether you're traveling in your car or on a plane, running errands, or simply working at your desk, FitAir can be there with you. This air purifier comes with an easy-to-use strap that quickly attaches the device to your arm or backpack straps.
- HIGH VOLUME AIRFLOW: High porous inlets with 290 ports, allowing maximum airflow of 130 L/min (average adult breathing capacity is 10-20 L/min). It offers continuous cleaning for 25 square feet of space surrounding you. There are three-levels of airflow adjustments.
- FitAir is filtering the air with a true-medical grade H11 HEPA filter, which has 97.5% filtration efficiency.
- FitAir creates positive pressure, pushing air to your nose, which naturally helps to keep airborne particles such as germs outside of your mask. Masks have the challenge of adequately fitting and sealing at the sides since everyone's face size is different. FitAir's innovative positive pressure design is a different way to help approach that issue.
- FitAir is much more breathable as it sends fresh clean air to your nose. You will have a more effortless breath of fresh air compared to other masks that can be difficult to breathe with.
- Battery Life: 2~6 h
- Power: 3W 1600 mAh
- Size: 7.2*3.5*3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 7.8 oz
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
This is a positive pressure mask. It helps add protection to you from all kinds of pollutants outside of your breathing zone. However, if you are sick or known to carry any virus, using FitAir will not prevent you from spreading viruses to others.
FitAir was originally designed to help protect users from normal conditions such as dust, air pollution, fumes, etc. Normal cleaning of FitAir at that time was done by washing its parts with soap and water, using UV light, or even with a hot air blow dryer. However, FitAir has not been FDA tested for these current COVID-19 conditions, and thus we cannot make recommendations to you regarding effective cleaning techniques, safety claims, or frequency for replacing the filter, mask or parts. We do suggest that you regularly replace your HEPA filter, mask, and parts. Also, our APP was designed for normal conditions before COVID-19 came on the scene, and so we do not claim or advise using our FitAir APP filter change notifications for protection against COVID-19.
Q: Safe for use for Coronavirus?
A: We can not offer any testing reports for use against Coronavirus at the moment. It is not an N95 mask. However this could work as a better alternative compared to some of the other masks on the market.
Q: Do you sell replacement masks? And how many per pack if you do？
A: Yes. We do sell replacement masks. It's 10 in a box. But please remember that these masks are dedicated to being used together with the FitAir filter unit and should not be used independently. Also you could potentially use other masks together with the FitAir filter unit as long as you cut a hole of our connector size on it. The air filtration mainly is through the HEPA filters. The masks are used to specify a confined region for breathing ...so fresh air from the tubing is not perturbed.
No Return Policy
FitAir and Kit is a personal use item and cannot be returned or refunded after purchase.